I already publish article recently on my blog 'Top 65 Indian Bloggers'. But in this post I'll show you Top 10 Indian Blogs and you must follow them all. These 10 blog is really inspire for all bloggers and specially for newbie's bloggers. In this post all blogs are my favorite. If you're gonna to start blogging as career so you must read and follow all these blogs.
Top 5 (My Favorite) Indian Blogs:
1. Harsh Agrawal: ShoutMeLoud - Being a blogger, I love to read blogs which teaches me the real and impressive fundamentals of blogging. Harsh Agrawal is the person responsible for all the activities on ShoutMeLoud. Harsh is a young lad and very enthusiastic to learn new thing. Harsh is Delhi based blogger. He writes about Blogging, WordPress, SEO and Make Money Online.
2. Kulwant Nagi: BloggingCage - Blogging Cage brings latest blogging and SEO tips to do best in Blogging. Our inspirational interview session will help to understand the blogging arena more thoroughly. Blogging Cage is a well-known blog in blogging world and he putting more efforts to make it world-class blog. This blog has given him a lot of online exposure and many people in blogosphere know him just because of this blog.
3. Ankit Singla: BloggerTipsTricks - BloggerTipsTricks was launched on 13 Feb 2013 by Ankit Singla with a dream to provide every possible guides and tutorials related to Blogging to newbie bloggers. The main goal of starting this blog is to build an active community of bloggers so that they can learn every aspect of Blogging in a better way. BloggerTipsTricks constantly tries to bring quality tutorials for bloggers to help them make their blog more better gradually. Our unique and detailed posts will surely help you to be an independent successful blogger.
4. Jitendra Vaswani: BloggersIdeas - With over 300 million WordPress sites on the internet, it seems like new WordPress resources and guides popup every day. Some people thing the industry is flooded with too many WP help sites, while I still think it’s a great way for anyone to not only become a better blogger, but also a great way for them build a brand and business of their own in the process. This is exactly what Jitendra has done with his own network of sites, while also building a nice following and business of his own in the process.
5. Shradha Sharma: YourStory - Basically, Yourstory emphasize on women power and why should not, when there are women who are such successful leaders. Shardha Sharma is the founder and editor-in-chief of Yourstory. This blog has made a great market value in short time. It deals with success stories, business guidelines and start ups.
Others Indian Bloggers:
6. Amit Agrawal: Labnol - Amit Agarwal holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science from I.I.T. and has previously worked at ADP Inc. for clients like Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch. In 2004, Amit quit his job to become India’s first and only Professional Blogger.
7. Anil Agrawal: BloggersPassion - The main motive behind BloggersPassion is just one – to help you make REAL money from your blogs. Making money from blogging is not easy and you need guidance throughout so that you cruise along. He will share everything you want to know to make money online.
8. Arun PrabhuDesai: Trak.IN - This News and Opinion site officially started on 1st May 2007, although I wrote a few posts in the end of April 2007. The reason I started Trak.in was to keep myself, and in the process also the readers, intouch with latest Indian Business and Startup Buzz. The focus of this blog will always remain on Indian Business and startups in general, however, being in IT for more than a decade and being passionate about technology I may sometimes drift into Technology and Web2.0.
9. Harleena Singh: AhaNow - Aha!NOW started off as a family blog in December 2010, and later by 2012 it grew as a blog dedicated to complete personal development. This includes all the aspects of one’s life – personal, family, and professional.
10. Chitraparna Sinha: EsmeeNetwork - Esmee Network offers “Content Solutions” to business owners through creatively engaging content development and marketing services across multiple verticals. The team ideates, strategies and implements various campaigns to improve branding and business revenue.
If You Like This Post So Kindly Comment & Share The Post. Subscribe Us Via Given Below Subscription Box.